Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kate and Josh are married!

This past weekend I traveled to Rehobeth, DE for my law school roommate's wedding.  It was my first trip to the Delaware beaches, and the weather was perfect!  It was also great to see all my law school friends again.  The wedding ceremony was incredibly meaningful as Kate and Josh combined their Catholic and Jewish backgrounds.  We had an incredible time at the reception, and, in true law school style, the night ended with Taco Bell!

Bay Bridge to the Eastern Shore.

Bridal brunch at Kate's amazing beach house.




 We got to visit Cooper who I have missed dearly...


and the beaches.


Beautiful evening for the ceremony under the fall leaves.


Vandy law table


With the happy and beautiful couple!



Kate is too skinny so I feed her fried pickles.

Spencer delivers Taco Bell.

I hope Kate doesn't kill me, but this photo is awesome. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment