I have never been to a UW football game. That needs to change soon.
"4. Washington. ESPN says it’s not that the stadium is so fantastic or the tailgate is so nuts; it’s the quality of the tailgate. While everyone else in the country (with the exception of the #1 pick) is munching on hamburgers, brats, hot dogs and beer, the good people at Husky Stadium are enjoying wild salmon, Dungeness crab and microbrews. On the lake. Yeah, Lake Washington sits right next to the stadium, so up to 12,000 people can hang out on the lake and enjoy the game. Some people actually stay the whole weekend. And the University is more than accommodating of this setup – just before kickoff, the University supplies a shuttle to the people on the lake so they can make it to the stadium in time to see the game start."So Bryce, get on it. I'm adding "tailgating on a boat for a UW game" to my life list.

LOVE THIS! I'm embarrassed to admit that I went to the UW and never attended a game there... totally unacceptable, I know. I think I will add this to my Life List as well, sorry to be a copy-cat!
ReplyDelete